Saturday 14 May 2011

INTRODUCING MREIN-hoME:baTH&You!

This is a home store to die for! Making a home really does make you as your home environs speaks tons about the person you are. Over the years, I have developed a love affair with making beautiful homes and its been one of my most successful love affairs. Thoughts of walking into my home after a long hard day and being welcomed by the sweet scent of fresh jasmine mixed with a hint of green rose keeps me whistling through traffic then imagine walking into my bedroom and being welcomed by the fresh linen scent reminding me of the joys of fresh and clean bed linens or is it the aroma from my bathroom? Hmmmm Fresh Mandarine and Peaches ( eyes rolling) one can live there. I will stop here for now so i don't have a mob outside my home fighting to move in. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS
Merce

THE MREIN STORE

OUR STALL AT THE JUST CONCLUDED SERENDIPITY EXHIBITIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment